Early Start DVD Packs:
Terms and conditions for a Single User Licence
When you receive the pack, please check that it is what you want and that you agree to these terms and conditions
You can return the pack for a full refund (except postage) provided it is in as-new condition AND the wallet is unopened and the DVD unused.
By opening the wallet and using the DVD you and the purchasing school agree to the following terms and conditions, so please read them first:
1. Once you have opened the wallet you are entitled to full technical support to help you use the DVD or CD, but you cannot return the pack for a refund. If you have any problems, please contact Early Start Languages for advice or exchange. Faulty products will be replaced FREE if returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. Guarantee. If the DVD or CD become damaged in use, you can contact Early Start for a low-cost replacement.
3. Discounts. Quote your invoice number for special prices to upgrade to future new versions or to a site licence.
What you can and can't do:
4. This licence is for the use of the pack by a single user in the school, or a single peripatetic teacher. It may be used on any computer in the school, but only on one computer at a time.
5. If you are a peripatetic teacher, you may use the DVD/CD in any school you visit, but may not install them OR leave copies in any school OR allow any other teacher to use them.
6. Other than the marked photocopiable activity pages, you may not photocopy any part of the Teacher's Manual.
7. You may not make copies of the DVD or CD.
8. You may not lend the pack, DVD or CD to other teachers or schools for the purpose of copying the files or of using the DVD/CD in class.
9. If you want to use the DVD/CD on more than one computer at a time, OR if you want to install the DVD/CD onto a network or media player, please contact Early Start to purchase an upgrade to a SITE LICENCE.